We are looking for an experienced, creative, compassionate producer and video editor to join our team full-time. This person will take a lead producer role on various Show the Good film and design projects. They will also collaborate on storytelling, edit videos and manage client relationships. We are looking for a unique talent who will put their heart into telling our clients’ stories.
The producer and video editor will report directly to the Founder of Show the Good who leads all storytelling work for our projects.
You might be the right fit if the following describes you:
- Organized project manager; problem solver
- Creative, curious, collaborative
- Ability to think big while paying attention to the details
- Great aesthetic sense
- People-oriented; relationship builder
- Great listener and communicator
- 4+ years of experience in film production
- Professional knowledge of Adobe Suite (especially Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Solid video editing skills
- Pre-production management experience (scheduling, managing crews, on-set logistics) with knowledge of project tracking tools a plus
- Bonus: design experience, animation skills, sound editing skills, color correction knowledge, professional social media experience
More about the work:
- Collaborating daily with Show the Good’s Founder to create great video and design projects for our clients
- Managing production of video projects from inception to completion
- Creating timelines and schedules for clients and project team; keeping everyone accountable to deadlines
- Collaborating during research and storytelling phases to create compelling narratives
- Editing documentary-style videos which consist of interviews, b-roll footage, photos and animations
- Reviewing completed pieces for quality and impact; guiding clients through their review process and relaying revision notes to the team
- On-set producing (if filming resumes and locations match with the applicant’s location)
- Other tasks include – creating basic animations (lower thirds, title cards), subtitling videos, color correction and basic sound editing, posting about our work to social media
- Full-time, remote (candidate must be based in the continental United States), flexible hours
- Competitive salary
- Benefits include health insurance reimbursement, paid time off, paid professional development opportunities, referral income opportunities
- Candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Show the Good is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Show the Good makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Show the Good is lucky to work with a long list of inspiring organizations that make a huge impact on our world. As an added bonus, our clients are also wonderful people – an invaluable perk of this job. We’re looking for someone who has a passion for producing and editing, the drive and the skills to help our amazing clients tell their stories.
To Apply – send a quick note on why you are interested in this role, your resume, a portfolio of past relevant work along with a description of your role in the project(s) shared to hello [at] showthegood.com. Candidates who do not share examples of past work will not be considered for the position.